Choose your New Year's resolution :
1. Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
2. I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
3. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
4. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
5. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of wisdom and judgment.
6. I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper, and complain.
7. When someone hurts me, I know that forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit, but not nearly as rewarding.
8. I am at one with my duality.
9. Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves in knots.
10. A scapegoat is almost as good as a solution.
11. Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my underwear. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
12. Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so!"
13. I will no longer waste my time reliving the past; I will spend it worrying about the future?
14. I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.
Sent by J.D.